How We Help You
Your Current Situation:
- Why are you looking to change jobs? Have you explored other avenues with your current employer?
- What work experience have you gained? Think about the sectors you've worked in/ technical skills gained.
- What skills have you acquired?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses? Be realistic when assessing these.
- Who do you want to work for: Is there a specific company that you would like us to approach?
- What are your long term goals?
- What business areas/sectors are you interested in moving in to?
- What salary range are you aiming for?
Some of the most popular industries are:
Considering your job options:
- Are your career ambitions achievable with your current skill set and work experience?
Once you've carefully considered the above, you need to look at the long and short term options when deciding on your next career step, such as:
|» The Job Role |
By discussing your career objectives with our recruitment consultant, you can begin to build up an idea of the type of jobs & organisations that meet your requirements.
- The market sector, e.g. mortgages, insurance, estate agency, banking
- The company's activities, i.e. the brand name, do they provide a service or product?
- How important are these factors for you personally?
- The size of the organisation and it's operational locations, e.g. small, large, national or multinational
- Work environment/culture
- Prospects for career development
||Your Search strategy
Once you've established your career objectives, we will help you develop the right approach to achieving them.
We will provide you with a range of strategies to help you find your ideal job position, including:
Current job opportunities - review market and select current job vacancies that match your predetermined criteria.
Direct Approach - IRM Solutions pinpoint and make contact with 'target companies', of your choice.
|If there are no current vacancies within these companies, a direct approach from IRM Solutions makes them aware of your job search and requirements.
This often results in the creation of job opportunities or advance notification being given.
||Watching Brief - IRM Solutions will keep you informed of relevant and interesting new job opportunities as and when they arise, even though you may not be looking for an immediate move. We can provide this information by telephone, e-mail or SMS text messaging.